making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 11 March 2010

My 40" LCD TV

I collected my lucky draw prize, a Sony 40" LCD TV with the help of my colleague and a trolley! Lol. My jaws dropped when I saw how huge the 40" TV is. We wheeled the TV (most carefully! lol) back to our office first because my colleagues had wanted to see it. :) Everyone was thrilled and happy to see the TV. I loved my Boss's reaction, "Holy Smoke"! Hahaha. Believe it or not, we took photos together with my TV haha. :P

Many thanks to my colleague who gave me and my new TV a ride home. :) Once home, I started setting up the TV haha. My family was sitting around and watching me as if I was the entertainment. By 7pm, we were watching Transformers blue-ray disc on my new 40" LCD TV. What a difference it makes watching on a big screen!

Size really matters! Lol. :P

No comments: