making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Online Homework

I received an sms from Marieann's classmate's mother about their online homework. Their teacher has uploaded 26 English and Math homework onto the LEAD portal today. Thanks, Sharon for informing me. Appreciated it. :)

When I checked yesterday, there were only 2 Chinese online homework. Marieann has already finished doing them yesterday. I was still thinking to myself that Marieann is really having it easy this March holiday, not much homework. Haha. :P If not for Sharon, I would not have checked the LEAD portal again this week! Phew. Otherwise, Marieann would then miss submitting her online homework on time. :P

Schools are really into using ICT for teaching and learning. No wonder children now-a-days are so comfortable with IT and are really IT-savvy.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi! Hannah still hasn't finished her lead hw :( Teacher Jill did tell them she would be putting up some assignments on Monday, but I guess she was late.

hweiming said...

Marieann managed to finish half of the assignments on Wednesday but I think there might be a glitch with one of the assignments. The assignment reflected her response rate and marks as 0 eventhough she completed it and was correct. I made her re-do and the response rate and mark still showed up as 0. :( Anyway, Marieann has yet to start on her Show & Tell assignment. :(

Sharon said...

We also faced a glitch, with less than 100% scored although all the answers were marked correct. I emailed to teacher Jill, however I know she does not check her emails often. Hannah won't be able to start ger show & tell assignment until the weekend. Am back at work and she will be playing at a friend's house today until after dinner and staying at my dad's place tomorrow night. Never mind. Thankfully they are only in P2.