making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 22 March 2010

The Red Queen

Saw on Blogthings, a "What Alice in Wonderland character are you?" quiz and thought it would be interesting to try out since I just saw "Alice in Wonderland". What do you know? I am the Red Queen! Haha. Well, the result didn't surprise me. :P

You Are the Queen of Hearts



To call you passionate would be a total understatement. You have quite a temper. You put fear into the hearts of everyone you know.
You are easy to make angry, and once you're angry, you may do or say anything. You love vengeance.
Yes, I do have quite a temper and yes, when I am angry, it's hard to control what I say or do because I would immediately react without thinking. But it's not vengeance, more like letting off steam lol.

You don't like to be crossed. And while you can't say "Off with their heads!" when people make you mad, you wish you could!
Hahaha. :P
There are a couple hobbies you're passionate about (perhaps croquet?), but even those can be sullied by the stupidity of others.


No comments: