making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Dyslexia

Call it coincidence or what, but just this week (since Sunday) I have been asked three times about assessment of dyslexia. Even though I haven't conducted any assessments since 2005, I could still remember my previous "life" and slip easily into the skin of an Educational Psychologist (EP) again. Yes, being an EP was like another lifetime lol. :P I felt alive when I was advising what are the possible symptoms of dyslexia to watch for and the various options to get assessment for dyslexia. Guess some things, some lives you just can't shake and you just don't forget easily. :)

A friend asked me to let her know when I am ready to start practising again as an EP as she has work opportunities for me. Thanks. Not at the moment I think but eventually I would want to get back in. For now, I just want to get my PhD out of the way first! :)

No comments: