making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Farewells

April seems to be a month of farewells. :( Just within the first half of the month, we have 3 colleagues leaving. :(

Carol has been around for almost as long as I have been. Although we worked in different projects, we have had chances to interact. :) With her leaving, it reminds me of how long I have been here... :(
Aida happens to be the wife of my former MOE HQ colleague. Imagine our surprise when we first saw each other at work. :) The chats we had were really funny. With her leaving, one less person to laugh with... :(
Terrence is in IT and he has always been really helpful with my IT problems. Yes, he is one of those IT people who knows me as "Auntie" haha. Thanks for all your help. With him leaving, I better pray hard for no IT problems... :(

Although it is sad to see them go, I wish Carol, Aida and Terrence all the best in their future. Take care and keep in touch. :)

No comments: