making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 11 April 2010

Fishes

For some reason, Marieann suddenly wanted to keep fishes as pet. I think it could be because there was a game store at the carnival yesterday that allowed you to keep the fishes that you caught within a minute and Marieann saw her good friend bringing home some fishes.

I made an agreement with her. If she could learn her spelling and got everything correct, I would buy her some fishes. She really got everything correct so I had to keep my word. However, the two aquariums that we went to were already closed. We will go back on another day, the coming Friday perhaps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no such word as fishes. It is simply many fish,

hweiming said...

Actually, there is such a word as fishes. Check the dictionary.