making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 16 April 2010

Pet Owner

Both Marieann and Juliane are now proud owners of guppies. :) The grandparents took Marieann to buy the guppies in the morning as Marieann has no school today (SCGS Sports Day and P1-3 are not required to attend). The aquarium uncle gave Marieann instructions on how to care for the guppies. He also gave them each girl a stalk of aquatic plant for free! That's nice of him. :)

The girls each have a fish tank full of 2 guppies! Haha. :P I didn't want to buy more than 2 guppies each for them because I didn't want more lives to be sacrificed unnecessarily, should the girls not know how to take care of their guppies. I don't want to have guppies haunting me haha. :P

Both sisters have not stopped looking at their guppies nor have they stopped talking about them. I hope they will take good care of their guppies. :)

No comments: