making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 30 April 2010

Shopping at Cherry Creek

After attending a session of interest in the morning, I decided to go to Cherry Creek Shopping Centre after lunch since there were no other sessions of interest to me in the afternoon. Cherry Creek Shopping Centre has been highly recommended to me by taxi drivers as one of the best shopping places in Denver as it is near to the city and there are 160 shops with some shops only unique to Cherry Creek Shopping Centre. :)

Cherry Creek is indeed a nice place to shop, spacious and it has plenty of shops to appeal to all.


Elegant artwork in the shopping centre

Play area within the shopping centre for restless kids to play and bored fathers to look after kids haha :P

I managed to get the bulk of my shopping done here - for family and friends, spent close to US$300 lol. :P Have to be thrifty for the rest of the trip now. :P

2 comments:

Colin Wee said...

Looks like you're having fun. Cheers, Colin

hweiming said...

I work hard and I play hard too. Haha. I learn from the best. Oh, it was from you. :)

Cheers, Hwei Ming