making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 10 May 2010

Adjustments

Coming back from Denver, there are 2 adjustments which I have to make. First, I have to adjust to the change in time and second, I have to adjust to the difference in climate/ weather.

I find the second adjustment fairly easy to make but it is the first adjustment that I am having problems with. My body clock is out of synchronisation with Singapore time. My body is still operating on Denver time, that means I am falling asleep at the wrong time and I am getting hungry at the wrong time. :( In other words, I am jet lagged! The symptoms I have are irregular sleep pattern, fatigue, grogginess and sometimes "disorientation", especially when I wake up - I do not know where I am lol.

I hope I will recover from jet lag soon, in another day or two's time.

No comments: