making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 2 May 2010

AERA 2010: Day 3

I was trying to take it easy today. I have my paper presentation tomorrow. This being my first AERA presentation, I was quite nervous. :( I stayed indoors most of the day, trying to prepare for my presentation.

My colleague, Luis and I had an early dinner at Dixons Downtown Grill due to my morning presentation tomorrow. We both ordered the Sage Chicken Breast (US$13.99): Sautéed chicken breast with tomatoes and wild mushrooms, finished in a burgundy tomato glaze and topped with a mixture of sage and goat cheese. Served with mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables. The chicken was tender and juicy. The goat cheese wasn't too rich and went nicely with the tomato glaze and chicken. :) For once, I was able to finish everything on my plate without having to doggy bag it. :P



After coming back from dinner, I accidentally poked my left eye with my jacket sleeve. It was so painful that I thought I might have poked my eye out! :( The pain, though not as sharp as the initial one, persisted through the rest of the night. I hope it gets better tomorrow.

No comments: