making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Back to Cherry Creek

I found the shopping at 16th Street Mall a tad disappointing. There aren't as many shops as I thought there would be (unlike Oxford Street). :( I have had the intention of going back to Cherry Creek even before my colleague, Luis expressed interest in going there as he hasn't done any shopping yet and it is his last day today in Denver.

We went off to Cherry Creek just after 1pm Denver time (3am Singapore time). We had a quick look at Cherry Creek North, a shopping area too, neighbour to Cherry Creek Shopping Centre. We went separate ways at Cherry Creek Shopping Centre and regrouped at 5pm Denver time (7am Singapore time). I bought more clothes for the girls and for myself lol.

We returned to 16th Street Mall and after a while, we settled on Corner Bakery Cafe for dinner. Luis and I both had the Pesto Cavatappi (US$7.99): roasted chicken and cavatappi pasta tossed in a rich pesto cream sauce and sprinkled with toasted bread crumbs. It was simple but rich in taste and very reasonably priced too. :)




I have another day in Denver and will be returning to Singapore on 7 May. Since I got home earlier today, I might as well start packing tonight lol.

Luis, you have a safe trip home tomorrow. See you back in Singapore. :)

No comments: