making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 8 May 2010

Home

Updated 9 May Sunday 11:59pm

I arrived in Narita and cleared the customs by 3.35pm Tokyo time (Singapore time 2.35pm). UA803 was departing at 5:35pm Tokyo time (Singapore time 4.35pm) which meant I had 2 hours to kill. I was beginning to feel really tired and sleepy at this point as it was night time in Denver lol.

At 6pm Tokyo time (Singapore time 5pm), UA803 was in the air. I was in the 2-seaters and the seat next to me was empty. Yippee, more space for me. :) I was able to take photos from the window seat. :)


Sun setting in Tokyo

Although I tried my hardest not to sleep, I did fall asleep, a good 4 hours of sleep. :( I am going to have a hard time regulating back to Singapore time now. Sigh. :( We were provided with dinner an hour and a half before we landed in Singapore at 11.53pm.

I had the same thing as I left from Singapore to Narita :(

By the time I reached home, it was 1am, 9 May Sunday. After I have had a shower and unpacked some of my stuff from the luggage, it was close to 4am. But I wasn't tired and I just couldn't sleep. :( Looks like it may take a few days to regulate my sleeping pattern. :(

I am definitely home. It is so warm and humid lol.

No comments: