making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 13 May 2010

Paperwork

I have lots of work to do once I am back.

1) I have to put in the claim for the AERA 2010 conference.
2) I have to put in the insurance claim for my medical expenses when I was in Denver.
3) I have to mail my USA Departure Record form back to USA as it was not collected from me when I departed USA. :( Otherwise, I may have problem entering USA in the future. Sigh.
4) I have to work on an article, which my former boss and I co-wrote, and submit it for a journal.
5) I have to work on the book chapter which my current boss, 2 colleagues and I are co-writing.
6) I have to work on an abstract for submission to another conference at the end of the year.
7) I have to work on my dissertation and get it ready for final draft by end of this month.

No comments: