making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 29 May 2010

The Tooth, the Move and the Writing

I brought Juliane to see my dentist friend, Hoon at 12pm. Juliane needed to extract her milk tooth as her permanent tooth is growing up behind it. Sigh. It's the same problem with her previous milk/ permanent tooth.

We went to Hoon's place after she knocked off at 1pm. We had lunch at her place, followed by her showing us the common areas around her condo such as the zen pond, swimming pools, playgrounds. Juliane had lots of fun running around and having her photos taken by my friend, Hoon whom she calls Teeth Yi Yi (literal translation, Teeth Aunty because of her occupation :P). I also managed to help my friend moved her stuff out from her rooms to the living room as there would be repair work on the parquet flooring in her 3 rooms. Hoon later came over to our place to see my mother.

More writing needed. I am almost near completion with my dissertation. I am onto the revision of my last chapter. I just need to pull another all-nighter or two and I will be DONE!

No comments: