making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 1 June 2010

New Mobile?

I am up for re-contracting for my mobile phone. Currently I am using Palm Treo Pro. It's really good and I love it. However, I can be a bit clumsy, ok, VERY clumsy. I have dropped my mobile a couple of times and it has the cracks on all four corners as evidence lol. :P Within 21 months, I have also gone on to my 4th stylus. Don't ask me how, things just happened. :P

Now I am looking around for a potential new victim, I mean new mobile. So far, I have narrowed down to HTC HD mini or HTC HD2. My only qualm is with the touchscreen. I am used to my QWERTY keyboard but there are limited mobile phones out there in the market that are light-weight, using Windows Mobile and have a big enough screen. Guess I will have to unlearn and relearn how to use a touchscreen phone.

2 comments:

SamanthaW said...

Hmm my two cents worth. If you do a lot of typing on the go (e.g: walk and type) I wouldn't advise having a touch screen phone cause it's really hard to type on the go without being able to feel where the keys are.

hweiming said...

Thanks. Hmm even with the current phone, I have to stop walking in order to type correctly! Hahaha. Guess it won't make a difference for me then if it is a keyboard or touchscreen. :P