making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 11 July 2010

FDW is Here!

My FDW is finally here. :) Both my mother and I are thankful with her arrival as both of us (mainly my mother) have been doing the household chores. In the next month or two, my mother will train our new FDW, Mora on how to cook Chinese dishes, especially the girls' favourite dishes. :)

PS. Several people have asked me how did the girls' father help with the daily housework by going back to his mother's place. Well, he didn't physically do any of the housework. But his logic is: by going home to his mother's every night for dinner and getting his mother to do his laundry until the new FDW arrives, he has cut down on our housework and therefore, he has helped with the housework even though he hasn't lifted a finger to do the daily housework. Some *ixxxxxx* logic huh.

No comments: