making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 16 July 2010

Follow the Lead

When you watch a movie, is it because
(a) of the movie genre,
(b) of the raving review it has been getting, or
(c) of the leading actor or actress?

I guess it could be anything, one of the above, or a combination of two or a combination of all three. I usually go for a combination of (a) and (b). However when the movie has Leonardo DiCaprio in the lead, it is definitely a (c) for me. :) :) :)

I have watched many movies starring Leonardo DiCaprio such as "What's Eating Gilbert Grape", "Titanic" (I saw it 5 times haha :P), "Romeo+Juliet", "The Man in The Iron Mask", "Gangs of New York", "Catch Me if You Can", "The Beach", "The Aviator", "The Departed", "Blood Diamond", "Body of Lies", "Revolutionary Road" and "Shutter Island". Now his latest movie is "Inception" which is a must watch! Although I started out watching the movies for the lead, Leonardo DiCaprio, I am lucky too in that his movies are often in a genre that I love and his movies often received raving reviews. :)

No comments: