making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 22 July 2010

"Hello, Ms Wong"

Today I met my former 4P student, Natasha Goh. I taught her way back in 1999! Yup, a long time ago lol. :P I was really surprised when she greeted me. I was happy to see her and to know that she is doing well.

Natasha, thanks for stopping to say "Hi". It is really wonderful to see you again. I wish you all the best in your studies. :) Keep in touch. Oh, thanks for reading my blog too lol. :)

It is always wonderful to have my former students coming up to me. :) It is definitely nice to be remembered. :) To my former students, do feel free to say "Hi" if you see me but do forgive me if it takes me a while to recognise who you are. I am at a disadvantage here because in my memory, you girls are still the 10 year olds whom I taught! :P

No comments: