making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 5 August 2010

Kindle 3

Amazon has unveiled its latest ebook reader, Kindle 3!

Kindle 3 is now thinner, lighter, faster and better than the existing Kindles. It is only 1/3 inch thick and weighs only 8.5 ounces. It can hold up to 3500 books and documents, which is double the storage capacity of the Kindle 2. There is now built-in Wi-Fi as well as 3G connectivity. Kindle 3's battery life has also doubled, a single charge can now last for a month, with Wi-Fi turned off. It now has a 50% better contrast on its electronic-ink display and a 20% faster as well as quieter page turns. It also has an easier to grip chassis and newly designed buttons and button layout as compared to Kindle 2. Kindle 3 now comes in a new graphite colour option too, other than white.




Kindle 3 looks really cool, huh. :) But for now, I will stick with my Kindle 2 as I have no complaints about it. Besides, my Kindle 2 is more than just an ebook reader to me, it is also a symbol of friendship (remember my friends got it for me? Lol). :)

No comments: