making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 8 August 2010

"Spring" Cleaning

Taking advantage of the long National Day weekend, I reorganised the girls' boxes. The boxes store their books, toys and more books. The girls were supposed to help me so that they could also take the responsibility in deciding what to keep, what to throw out, and what to donate (if in good condition). But when they saw the various boxes occupying half the living room floor, they bailed out immediately on me! One cited having to do homework and the other cited that she was helping to pack the bedroom. Sigh.

I started sorting and reorganising from 12+pm while watching tv. By the time I am done, it was 9+pm and I was walking around like the Hunchback of Singapore. :P "Spring" cleaning is no joke, it is back-breaking work. :(

No comments: