making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Got Featured!

During the wee hours of this morning, JAVOedge found my blog post and wrote me a comment asking for permission to put my pics about their cases up on their store blog. I was pretty surprised and tickled and I gave permission.

Late in the afternoon, I realised that the traffic on my blog was much heavier than usual. I checked and discovered that my pics are up on their JAVOedge store blog, JAVOedge facebook as well as on Kindleboards! JAVOedge really moves fast lol. Here is the link for my pics on Kindleboards. :) http://www.kindleboards.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=gboqnbjelnoaf5u23tp0cgu537&topic=12765.msg674279#msg674279

It is really nice to have my stuff featured, not just in 1 place but in 3 places! Haha. :P

2 comments:

JAVOedge said...

Hi hweiming!

Your fan photo post is shared at our store blog here! Thank you for letting us share your photos and thoughts! :) http://www.javoedgeblog.com/2010/09/29/fan-photos-a-kindle-ipad-lover-shares-their-javoedge-case-collection/

hweiming said...

Hi

You are most welcome! :) JAVOedge cases are really working great for me. I am only too glad to share my experience and thoughts with others.

Cheers,
Hwei Ming