making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 18 September 2010

Hari Raya Gathering

Every year, without fail, I would be invited to a Hari Raya gathering at my former MOE HQ colleague, Rahidah's home. I love going to her place for Hari Raya (and so do my girls) for several reasons.
1) I could catch up with her and other former colleagues.
2) My girls and I love eating the Hari Raya goodies. Somehow they are much tastier than the Chinese New Year goodies!
3) For one day of the year, I could eat Malay food without worry!! :) "Why?", you ask. You see, my dear friend, Rahidah, like me, can't take spicy food too haha. Rahidah would have food such as Curry Chicken, Lotong, etc., prepared but they aren't spicy. As such, I could eat with gusto. Yes, she is 100% Malay. :)

Thank you, Rahidah for inviting us to your place again. :) We loved the company and we loved the food. :) Catch up again soon. :)


No comments: