making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 24 September 2010

JAVOedge Cases

For protection and style (haha), I am using JAVOedge Cherry Blossom Book Style case (twilight purple) for my Kindle 2. No, I haven't forgotten my Kindle. I am still using it to read my fiction books lol. :)

Since I am very happy with my JAVOedge Kindle case, I decided to get a JAVOedge case for my iPad too. I bought the JAVOedge Poppy Axis case (red tangerine) for my iPad. The Poppy Axis case allows me to rotate my iPad so that I can view it either horizontally or vertically hands-free using the stand which comes with 3 height-settings. Of course, I could also lie it flat and treat my iPad like a book.

My Kindle 2 and iPad side by side :) Don't they look lovely in their JAVOedge cases?

My Kindle 2 case with its pockets

My iPad propped up in a horizontal position for a hands-free viewing

2 comments:

JAVOedge said...

Your cases look lovely! We love the floral theme :)

Thanks for sharing the pics! We'd love to add them to our fan photos on our store blog!

hweiming said...

Hi JAVOedge,

I never expected my blog post to be found by you guys! What a surprise! :) Please feel free to add the pics on your store blog. I am definitely one very satisfied and happy fan of JAVOedge! :)

Cheers,
Hwei Ming