making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 27 September 2010

Notes & To Do

I was fiddling around and trying out the different (free) Notes/ To Do apps on App Store. I downloaded a few to try out: Sundry Notes, MobileNoter, Infinote and To Do's. I don't want to pay for something and then realised I don't like it. (Actually I bought Notepad Pro but I prefer something more colourful after I started using it haha :P) So it is quite good some of the apps have the free version for you to try out before you pay and upgrade to the Pro version.

So far, I like Sundry Notes. Quite colourful and useful as digital sticky note pad. :) But I think I need a To Do kind of app. To Do's is not too bad but it is boring lol. :P Maybe I should pay and get To Do for iPad. It is like a real planner. So fun hahaha. :)

No comments: