making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 3 October 2010

Halloween Month

My girls seem to be gearing up for Halloween each in their own way even though we don't celebrate it lol.

Marieann made a "dress" for the peephole. I had a shock when I first saw it, not expecting it to be there. But I have to laugh at her creativity. :)



Juliane geared up by watching the RE trilogy with me. Although I have seen the movies a couple of times, I still jumped at scary places. Juliane didn't even moved a muscle but she chided me for scaring her when I jumped. I was rendered speechless...

3 comments:

SamanthaW said...

I love the peephole's costume! It's so cute! Bring them to Halloween Horrors at Night Safari? xD

hweiming said...

If I bring them to Halloween Horrors at Night Safari and they get nightmares, you come and look after them? Hahaha :P

SamanthaW said...

Hmm, they might frighten me with their nightmares! ;x