making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 22 October 2010

Retreat

My centre had a whole day retreat today. It was business before pleasure. We had group discussions in the morning, followed by poster session and presentations and finally, the team-building games in the afternoon lol. There was lunch and tea breaks at the appropriate times, of course. :) In between, there were three lucky draws. Luck was with me and I won a prize in the first draw haha. A water jug with glasses, very practical. :)

The serious business was fruitful, especially the poster session. I learnt a lot about the other projects. :) For the pleasure, I never expected to have so much fun playing the games. My team was the overall winner in the games lol.

PS. I realised I have a competitive streak in me and I don't like to lose. I was all out to win in the games lol. :P

1 comment:

SamanthaW said...

It was a birthday present from your centre to you :D