making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 6 November 2010

Discovery Visit to RWS

The girls' father had his company's D&D, 6.30pm at RWS Convention Centre. Since he was going to drive there, we hitched a ride. :)

As I had earlier been to RWS once (exploring too :P), I was able to lead the girls from Hard Rock Hotel to the Universal Studio and Candylicious where we took some photos.



My photo from an earlier visit to RWS


My photo from an earlier visit to RWS

We went to Hard Rock Cafe for dinner. The girls had the kiddy meals ($10 each): Mac & Cheese and Hot Dog. I had the Rock Chop (pork chop, $26). Unfortunately, it tasted like a rock too, really tough and dry. :(

After dinner, it was pouring most heavily which stopped us from exploring further around the area. :( We went back to Hard Rock Hotel to wait for the girls' father to finish his D&D. We waited for close to an hour before he was done with his D&D. Thank goodness for my iPad, otherwise we would be bored stiff haha. :P

No comments: