making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 19 November 2010

What are Kids listening to Nowadays?! II

I don't believe this. I have been asked to look up "Annoying Orange" videos on Youtube by my girls. I did and I am truly amazed by what the kids are listening to nowadays. I am even more amazed that some Annoying Orange videos have as many as over 5 million views!!!
BUT I have to admit some of the Annoying Orange videos are funny lol. :P However, I doubt my girls actually understood the jokes or spoofs. And oh, the endings can be horrific as there is always character 'death'. :( So it might not be a good idea to let young children watch them.

Here's my favourite Annoying Orange video - Lady Pasta. Please take it with a pinch of salt. Oops, no pun intended haha. :P

No comments: