making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 3 December 2010

My Best Friend

I think everyone should have a best friend. I am very lucky I have a best friend and I get to travel too in order to see her. :) See, my best friend, Min lives in Sydney, Australia with her wonderful husband, Graham and two awesome boys, Ben and Josh. :)

I really needed a break and my best friend so I flew to Sydney today. :) Min picked me up from the airport before picking Josh up from school. While Min was whipping up dinner for us, Ben came home. Soon after, Min left for her office Xmas dinner and it was just the boys and I. I had a really relaxing first night in Sydney, just lazed around and did nothing haha. :)

It is really fantastic to see Min and her family again. It was March 2008 when I last saw everyone. I am really glad that the boys still remember me. :)

No comments: