making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 4 December 2010

TRUE HOLIDAY!

My best friend, Min and her family were fantastic. They went about their usual Saturday activities while letting me sleep in! I only woke up at 12noon!! This is what a TRUE HOLIDAY should be haha. :P Sleep in and do nothing!
Well, I did wake up briefly at 7.30am. Once a mother, always a mother. You will know when there is a child in the room. Josh came to my room in the morning, trying to get dressed as Min had left with Ben for his sports activities. Without many words between us, I helped him out. He left the room and I went right back to sleep. It was only later in the day that Min and Graham found out I had helped Josh. Oops sorry. It was faster to help him than to have him take his time in dressing lol. :P

Min came home with Josh after his swimming and she made us smoked salmon with avocado sandwiches for lunch. It was so darn delicious!! I should make them when I return to Singapore. :P We also had more time to chit-chat about our lives while deciding what to do on Sunday.

Dinner was the highlight of the day!! Min bought my favourite meat - kangaroo meat and Graham barbecued them. There was marinated roo meat, roo fillet, roo bangas and there was enough roo meat for 3 persons and it was all for me, me ME!! :) I was so happy eating roo meat and was really stuffing myself FULL. :) Have to since I can't get roo meat in Singapore. Graham remarked he has never seen a small person eat so much before hahaha. :P


The uncooked roo meat!

The barbecued roo, beef and lamb together with pasta salad. Yummy home cooked food!

No comments: