making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 20 January 2011

Airplane Seat Quiz

This is very interesting results from Blogthing quiz! Especially with regards to what happened recently, and today... :P
You Are an Aisle Seat



You are an assertive and energetic person. You know what you want, and you're very decisive.
A colleague and friend said I am an Indian Chief.

You are willing to speak out, and you're definitely not shy. If you want the aisle seat, you'll ask for it.
My colleagues and friends will agree with this totally, especially with what happened today lol. :P

You like to stay busy, and it's hard for you to stay still. You definitely need to "move about the cabin."
Again to my colleagues and friends, it is very hard for me to remain ZEN and not do anything!! Haha. :P

You don't believe in obstacles... you overcome them. You are a natural problem solver.
Maybe it is the Indian Chief in me, need to have control, need to solve... lol.

It is quite interesting how I used to love sitting at the window seat when I was younger. However, I started preferring the aisle seat in the last 10 years or so. :)

No comments: