making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 28 May 2011

Cereal Test

I have been trying to keep healthy by having cereal for lunch at work. I managed to buy one which is for diabetics. :) Anyway, I saw this blogthing quiz and decided to try it. OMG. Amazingly accurate. Scary...

You Are Responsible



People can count on you. You take duties and responsibilities seriously.
True. At times, my colleagues say that I take my duties and responsibilities too seriously that I take on too much upon myself.

You are easily delighted and inspired. Life is all about the little things.
Yes, it is the little things and gestures that makes life a delight.

You can be unforgiving toward people who fail you. You have high, but not unreasonable, expectations.
Unfortunately, true. I see their potential and have high expectation of them so when they fail me, I am very disappointed.

You're very picky but extremely devoted to the one you choose. You fall in love selectively.
Haha. No comment.

No comments: