making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 30 June 2011

Farewell, Mardiana

I have been happy to think that my colleagues and I will always be at the same workplace for a long time to come. It is only when a colleague is leaving that I realised it has been wishful thinking on my part. Sigh.

Mardiana, although we haven't had the opportunity to work together on a project (but we did work together at the 2009 CRPP Conference :) ), I am still sad to see you go. I have deemed you as an unofficial member of our project team since you have crashed our briefings and meetings ever so often! LOL. :P I will take your advice and try to relax more lol. Of course, more importantly, I will look into the degree scholarship from MacDonald's as you have suggested lol. :) Thanks for your friendship.
All the best in your future. I think you will do well in teaching, especially when you have that "death ray" stare that comes so naturally to you, the students will "guai guai" listen to you. Hey some of us takes years to learn how to do that, you know?! :D Keep in touch, ok? Take care.

No comments: