making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 5 June 2011

Go, Going, Gone!

Luggage- checked.
Kids' bags - checked.
Passports - checked.
Tickets - checked.
All ready to go. :)

Our flight QF320 will depart at 7.45pm. We will leave for the airport around 5pm and have dinner there. The girls are excited. I think I am more stressed than excited because I have to look after two kids on my own, 24/7 for 10 days! It is going to be a working holiday haha.

I will update later on this day as it passes.

Updated 6 June 2011, 8.52pm
The flight left on time at 7.45pm. :) Soon, dinner was served. The kids' meal looked really delicious and tasted great too. Mine was really healthy but bland. Well, that's what I get for diabetic meal. :(

My girls and I before we entered Customs

Kid's meal - mashed potato, fried chicken breast and grilled vegetables. Yummy.

My diabetic mean of brown rice, boiled chicken breast, vegetables and mushroom.

The girls were really energetic and refused to sleep while I was already nodding away. I don't know where they store their energy! Thankfully they fell asleep close to 12 midnight Singapore time but it was only 2 hours before landing. :(

No comments: