making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 24 June 2011

Tap Reef Crashes

Until this afternoon, my Tap Reef was still fine. However it started hanging and/ or crashing everytime I tried to get into my reef. :( It is really frustrating as I couldn't feed and pet my fish. I went to the Tap Reef forum and realised that others are experiencing the same thing too. I followed some of the suggestions to resolve the problem but didn't really work. Tried soft reset, hard reset, still the same problem. Finally, I tried deleting the apps and reinstalling it. Seemed to work for a while and then the same problem occured. Sigh. I guess I have to resort to delete and reinstall everytime I want to feed and pet my fish. :(
I hope the Tap Reef people will find a solution soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this a strange post but is tap reef dead because there is a new one?