making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 11 July 2011

Railway Tracks

Following the closure of the Tanjong Pagar Railway Station, the railway tracks will be closed for works. However, the green link that stretches from Tanjong Pagar to Woodlands would be opened to the public until this Sunday 18 July 2011.
Time is running out. For those of you who want to have a last glimpse or a last photograph of the KTM railway tracks, better do so by Sunday before the tracks are closed, and the rail and sleepers are removed forever.
I want to visit the tracks. Although I have never taken a train in Singapore, I have fond memories of taking the train in Taiwan when I was young. I am wondering if I should bring the girls for a walk on the tracks but not sure if they will appreciate it, being part of history.


No comments: