making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 4 September 2011

Hari Raya Gathering

Every Hari Raya, my former MOE HQ colleague, Rahidah would invite my family over to her place for a gathering. At the gathering, I would often meet up with my other former MOE HQ colleagues. My girls who love Hari Raya cakes, cookies and kuehs have been looking forward to this once-a-year event.
This year, the gathering is on 4 September. When I told the girls that we would go at noon and leave for their tuition around 2.30pm, Marieann spoke in a serious tone, "Ok we go for lunch, then we go for tuition. After tuition, we come back here again for dinner." Oh my goodness, I don't know what to say.
We had a great time at Rahidah's place, delicious food, yummy cakes, and great company. :)


PS. No, we didn't go back to Rahidah's for dinner. :P

No comments: