making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 27 October 2011

My Birthday Celebration III

It is my birthday today. I decided I will give myself some tender loving care today lol. :P
First, I started with a late morning breakfast at Jimmy Monkey. The French Toast sounded nice and it tasted really great. :) It was really nice having my breakfast leisurely.


After my breakfast or rather my brunch, I did some window shopping before I decided to go for a massage. Might as well pamper myself today lol. I felt absolutely relaxed and wonderful after an hour of aroma therapy massage. :)
I met up with friends for an early dinner. We went to Sofra Turkish Restaurant. I ordered a Guvec Tavuk: Oven baked chicken and mushroom served with rice which was absolutely delicious. :)


It is a wonderful end to a series of celebrations for my birthday. :) Besides, celebrating it with friends and family, I also had some alone time to recharge. :)

Pressie from my girls :)

No comments: