making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Zen Q Desserts

My colleague and I decided to try out another eating place for lunch, Yew Tee Point. I discovered a dessert stall called Zen Q Desserts. I was really excited because it is selling traditional Taiwanese desserts!! Including their Q balls which Marieann loves ever since we had Q balls desserts in Jiou Fen. :)

I love their Honey Apple Vinegar drink which I would add aloe vera so that it is sweet, sour and with bite. :) Their Milk Tea with Pudding is nice too. All their milk tea drinks can have the sugar level adjusted which is good for people like me. :P I absolutely adore their Zen Q Glass Jelly dessert that comes with pearls, Q balls, glass noodles and glass jelly. Yummy. :) I will upload photos of the desserts next time. I keep forgetting to take photos of the desserts before eating them lol. :P

Zen Q Desserts is on Facebook. You can log in to see some of their desserts. :)

No comments: