making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 11 January 2012

BFF II

My best friend and I managed to meet again! :) As her trip here is really short, it has been packed to the brim with meetings and meals with her relatives. I am really lucky to meet her twice. :) I think it is welcoming for her and her son that they could just relax at my place, other than at their hotel room lol. :P
We met again at Food For Thought (new eatery), Botanic Gardens for lunch before going back to my place. My girls were really happy to see Ben again. Thank goodness, they didn't have much homework so they could play Skylanders with Ben again lol. As for the adults, we chit-chatted while drinking my mother's Chinese tea.


Just after 4pm, we - Min, Ben, Marieann, Juliane and I - left for Ion for a little bit of shopping. We took the bus which was a thrill for the kids lol. Too many of us to squeeze into a cab. :P For this trip, Min has been busy buying things for others, back home in Australia. Today, she finally managed to get some things for herself! :)
After 6pm, we went back to their hotel so that we could say "Hi" to her father. I haven't seen Uncle for over 10 years! We chatted for a little while before leaving as Min and her family has a dinner appointment at 7.30pm.
It was a bonus to meet up with Min again and really nice to catch up with Uncle again. :) I hope it won't be too long before we see each other again.

No comments: