making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 29 January 2012

SCGS CNY Gathering

Like every CNY, we have our SCGS gathering. It was held at Steph's place this year, from 12.30pm till 5pm. Unfortunately my friends didn't receive my email that my family and I would be late, arriving around 1.30pm. Hmm, wondering if it could be a problem with my iPad as I sent out the email from it. The email is shown as sent but none of my friends received it. Really strange.
At 1pm, my friend, Karen called up to check where I was because being late is really out of character for me. I am usually early, if not, on time haha. However, we were actually much later, arriving only close to 2.30pm even though we set off for Steph's place at 1.10pm. The girls' father had lost his way and he only admitted he was lost at 2pm and called for help. SIGH.
Thank goodness, my friends waited for us for the Loi He. :) Despite being really late, we had a good time chatting away and eating, of course lol. Karen's mee siam, chicken wings and kuah pie ti!! Never tired of them even though we have them every year! :) We also had foie gras and tau kua pau. :)
Unfortunately this year we didn't manage to take a group photo as Steph's kids had to leave for an art competition. Next CNY then.

No comments: