making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 15 February 2012

The Black Sheep Cafe

My friends and I met for dinner and we tried this The Black Sheep Cafe. It is a cosy, quaint little cafe. Although little in size, this cafe's food pack a punch. :)
We ordered Duck Confit on Apple Rosti ($22.50) and Crispy Pork Cheeks on Sauteed Greens ($24). I loved the duck confit. The duck skin was crispy, the duck meat was tender and the mango relish complemented it well. The apple rosti was surprisingly tasty with apple in it, adding more zest to it.



I tried my friend's pork cheeks. OMG. It just melts in the mouth. Simply droolicious! Even by describing it, I am not doing the dish justice. You have to try it!


We wanted to try its Souffle for dessert but they were out of it for the night. :( We settled for Tiramisu which was pretty yummy too. I will definitely come back again to try its souffle lol.

No comments: