making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 12 February 2012

Death of a Diva

I did a double take when I saw on Yahoo's Breaking News: Whitney Houston, Dies at 48. I almost couldn't believe my eyes! I told my mother and she was shocked as well.
I listened to Whitney's songs when I was growing up, such as Saving All My Love for You, I Wanna Dance with Somebody, So Emotional, I am Your Baby Tonight, Didn't We Almost Have It All?, Where Do Broken Hearts Go?, Greatest Love of All, One Moment in Time, and who can forget, I Will Always Love You from The Bodyguard movie. It is such a pity that her life is cut short. But I hope she will rest in peace and know that she has given pleasure to many with her beautiful voice and songs.

One Moment In Time (uploaded by Planetland)


Where Do Broken Hearts Go? (uploaded by AngelsFstyle)


I Wanna Dance with Somebody (uploaded by whitneyhoustonVEVO)


I Will Always Love You (uploaded by whitneyhoustonVEVO)

No comments: