making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 19 February 2012

My Girls Are on Facebook!

OMG! My girls have Facebook accounts!! Despite me telling them that they were too young to have Facebook account (for security issues), they went ahead. They are so going to get it from me.
How did I find out? It was most silly. I was checking my Facebook and one of my girls blurted out excitedly that her sister has Facebook too. The sister seeing that she was betrayed, quickly retorted that the "traitor" also has Facebook.
I posted this on my Facebook and I had various reactions from friends, ranging from sympathy to "Oh goody, give me their names, I will friend them!". I think most of my friends thought it is quite funny. Guess I will need to talk to them again about cyber-safety.

No comments: