making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 9 February 2012

What Are You Going As?

That has been the most frequently asked question at my work place for this week! Lol. This coming Saturday, our organisation is having a Staff Lunch with the theme of "Going to the Movies". We have to dress up as a character in a movie that appeared in the year that we joined the organisation. :) I joined in 2004 and there were a couple of 2004 movies that I enjoyed watching such as Harry Potter 3, Van Helsing, Dawn of the Dead, The Chronicles of Riddick, Resident Evil 2, Alien vs Predator, Anacondas, Blade 3, and i, Robot, lol. Not exactly easy to dress up as one of the characters from one of those movies.
I have dressed as a Hogwarts student during one of my MOE HQ staff retreat (and won first prize for best dressed character! Lol) so I don't want to do that again. Let me think about it... I may go as a character from the movies or I may just go as myself. :)

No comments: