making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 15 March 2012

Back to Office

I brought the girls back to my office again. They brought their work to do and they have been warned that I would not have time to look after them as it is my official working day on Thursdays. They did their work quietly, quickly and without mistakes! I was surprised lol. Later they told me that the lack of distractions in the office (i.e. no tv, no computer, no iPad, no bed) allowed them to focus on their work better. Hmm, I may seriously consider bringing them to work during their next holiday.
After work, as a reward for them, I brought them to Raffles Marina. It is located at the Western Tip of Singapore, adjacent to the Second Link Bridge connecting Singapore and Malaysia. The girls were excited to see the yachts and boats at the marina. It is also the first time they ever saw a lighthouse. We sat down near the lighthouse to watch the sun setting. It was beautiful. :)









The girls really enjoyed themselves. They said that they want to come to my office again during the next holiday. :)

No comments: