making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 28 March 2012

My New Windows Phone, Nokia Lumia 800

A day after I passed my oral defense, I bought myself a new phone as a reward for myself! :) I have been eyeing a Windows phone because I just prefer a Windows phone haha. :P A Windows phone suits me well because I am not tech savvy. If I were to use, say an Android phone, I would need to be tech savvy enough to customise the user interface and every aspect of operation of the phone. I am more than happy with the user interface and every aspect of operation on the Windows phone. I did a bit of research and so far, Nokia Lumia 800 has very good reviews and there are hardly any problems reported. :) Originally, Lumia 800 comes in black, cyan and pink. Now, there is white too. :)
I have absolutely no complaints with my white Nokia Lumia 800! The build of the phone is very nice and easy to hold. The screen resolution is excellent, and the touch screen and sensitivity is great. The features are user-friendly and the camera's fantastic.
I love my white Lumia 800 in its lime green casing lol. :)
PS. I updated my particulars, no longer 'Ms' haha. :P

No comments: