making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 29 March 2012

PhD Thank You and Thoughts

It is still pretty surreal that I have finally achieved what I set out to do - get my PhD.
Although the PhD is in my name, I could not have completed it without the contributions, support and encouragement of many people. I really have to thank the following people for my achievement.
THANK YOU to:
Dr Koh and Prof Paris, for their guidance.
Dennis, for always pushing me to think more critically and outside of my "tai-tai" box lol.
Yee Zher, for coaching me in statistics, my kryptonite lol.
Dr Chew, Dr Wong, Dr Foong, for their encouragement.
Aik Ling, Sharm, Azlina, Filzah, Han Jing, many other friends and colleagues, my former students, for their moral support and encouragement.
My parents, for putting up with all the stacks of books and articles I left all over the place and for putting up with my moods when I am stressed about my PhD.
My daughters, for putting up with the part-time mother I have been to you and for cheering on me when I was writing my extra thick "homework" of 300 pages.

Thank you to all for your support and encouragement. :)

No comments: