making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 23 March 2012

Throat Infection II

Besides taking western medicine, I have been drinking Chinese herbal medicine too. When my father knew that I had a throat infection, he was most worried about my oral defense on Monday. He actually started brewing some herbal medicine last night, and left the brewed medicine on the table at 1am for me to take. He is so sweet. :) Unfortunately, I was asleep by then and didn't know about it. :(
I will continue to take the brewed Chinese medicine (even though it tasted awful), and gargle with medicated mouthwash. I will CONTROL myself and NOT scream at the kids when they are misbehaving over the weekend! A good friend actually suggested that I should check into a hotel and stay until Monday lol. I really, really hope, by Monday, I can at least recover by 90%!

No comments: