making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 22 March 2012

Throat Infection

This is the worst thing to happen now when my oral defense is just three days away! My throat was feeling sore in the morning and I thought it could be the allergic reaction to the MSG in the chips I had last night. But by mid afternoon, it seemed to be getting more painful. I got permission to leave earlier and went straight to see my family doctor. I made it to the clinic just 10 minutes before it closes at 5pm.
I had a throat infection with mild fever. :( I asked my family doctor to hit me with the strongest medicine he has got as I really need my voice back for Monday. He did, short of giving me medicine that could cause me allergic reactions.
I can only hope and pray that I get well by Monday. Finger and toes crossed!

No comments: